Showing all 2 results
What is Methadone?
Methadone is an opioid medicine that is useful for the treatment of narcotic withdrawal symptoms. You can also buy Methadone online for the treatment of pain. This drug is available under the brand name Dolophine. This medicine was approved in the United States in 1947. The DEA has classified this drug under schedule II as a controlled substance. You will need a prescription to buy Methadone online or from a local medical store.
Uses of Methadone
This medication is helpful in the treatment of narcotic withdrawal symptoms and for severe to moderate pain relief. Doctors usually prescribe this medicine when treatment with other short-term opioids or non-opioid pain medications doesn’t have the desired effects.
Your doctor will prescribe an adequate dose for you based on the severity of your condition, your age, weight, and any mental or physical health that you might have. You should follow the medication guide which you can get when you buy Methadone online. Do not alter the dosage without consultation, as that can result in severe adverse effects.
Dosage for pain
The typical dose is 2.5mg every 8 to 12 hours, which your doctor can increase every three to five days as per your requirement.
Dosage for withdrawal symptoms
- 20mg to 30mg
- The doctor can increase the dose by 5mg to 10mg after observing the patient for two to four hours.
- The typical dose is 20mg two times a day for two to three days.
- The maximum dose should not exceed 40mg on the first day.
How does Methadone work?
This drug works by affecting your brain by changing how it responds to pain. It also blocks the effects of the high you get from substances like heroin, morphine, hydrocodone, codeine, and oxycodone to help treat the addiction.
This drug can have adverse effects if you don’t take proper caution while using it. You should take special care if you buy Methadone online, as many websites are selling counterfeit drugs that can have an increased risk of causing adverse effects. Methadone side effects can range from minor annoyances to major health problems.
Common side effects
- Sleep problems
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Low blood pressure
- Fast heart rate
- Dilated pupils
- Runny nose
- Muscle and backache
These are not all the side effects that Tramadol can cause. You should pay attention to any unusual feeling that you might get after taking this medicine and inform your doctor about it. If it is disrupting your day-to-day life, then stop taking this drug.
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine can cause severe problems if you don’t take this medicine without proper precautions.
You should know about the things that you should and should not do while taking this medicine.
- Avoid taking this medicine if you have any medical conditions such as asthma, blockage in the stomach or intestine, heart problems, long QT syndrome, breathing problems, sleep apnea, alcohol or drug addiction, mental illness, kidney or liver disease, urination problems, gallbladder problems, pancreas, or thyroid.
- Don’t take this drug with other prescription or non-prescription medications without consulting your doctor.
- Taking this medicine with alcohol can increase the risk of side effects, so you should avoid taking it with alcohol, marijuana, and similar substances.
- Try not to drive or perform any task that requires attention under the influence of this drug, as this medicine can make you feel dizzy, which makes it hard for you to concentrate.
- An overdose of this drug can have fatal effects, especially on children, so you should not give this drug to them without consulting your doctor.
- This drug can affect older people more severely than the young, so you should closely monitor their dosage.
- Don’t take this drug during pregnancy or if you are breastfeeding, as it can have undesirable effects on the health of infants and unborn children.